01.What is Tummy Tuck?
Tummy tuck or abdominoplasty is often recommended for reducing stretch marks and removing droopy skin resulting from child birth. Surgery is performed with an incision under the abdomen, at the ‘bikini line.’ Fat and excess skin is removed via lipo, then muscle tissue is pulled and tightened. Incision scar can remain after the procedure, but it is the most effective option for body contour.
02.Those who needs Tummy tuck?
- In case of average to intense obesity
- In case of drooping abdomen from loss of elasticity
- Drooping abdomen and stretch marks after birth
- Drooping abdomen from relaxation of muscle tissue
- Loss of elasticity recovery from intense weight control
- Desire to refine skin after liposuction