What is Epicanthoplasty?
Epicanthoplasty is a procedure which removes the epicanthic folds at the inner corner of the eyes and shortens the distance between the eyes. Epicanthoplasty and blepharoptosis can be performed simultaneously or separately. Dual Epicanthoplasty can correct one’s eyes by reducing the pulling function of inner corner of eye and can make your eyes look more natural and beautiful.
01.Who needs Epicanthoplasty?
1. People whose eyes are too close therefore making the eyes look narrow
2. People whose epicanthic fold becomes a wrinkle underneath the eye
3. People who have pseudoesotropia (serious case of epicanthic fold) making the eyes look very narrow
4. People who look ferocious or strong features
5. People who want to have an in-fold or out-fold double eyelids